Monday, May 7, 2012

MPix

I should mention quickly that Mpix was recommended for processing photographs in both of the photography classes I took . I placed my first order with them just before we left, and received an email within twenty-four hours that my 49 print order had been processed and were enroute by FedEx. Not only was the processing super fast, but the quality was all that both of the instructors, one a professional photographer, had promised. The cost is very reasonable, and they will have their own staff check each exposure for color quality. Since I had already done all my color, lighting, highlighting, and cropping with Photoshop, I opted out of the color correcting service, which sent the pictures right to printing. You may wish to check their site for yourself.

http://www.mpix.com/

Cheers, jim

No comments:

Post a Comment